Beauty Salon Rockingham WA
Find out why I am famous for facial treats. Having you slip under a soft warm weighted doona & fresh clean linen, while listening to relaxing music. I help you slip off to place of complete relaxation. Using a unique smorgasboard of of products to create amazing treatments for your skin. In addition to powerful retail products I have professional salon only products to provide intense results. I have created a signature menu of tantalizing treats incorporating scrumptious spreads and toppings from the skincare menu.
Salon treats are performed by your trained and attentive therapist with love, care and understanding of individual needs and special requirements.
Professional consultation precedes the treatment and your personalised skincare ritual will be prescribed on completion. My promise to you is a unique experience which will leave you wanting more.
Good skin, like a good relationship, is the result of good habits practiced daily, over the long term.
Your salon treatments contribute 30% to your goal. The other 70% depends on your 'home work'. I.e. regular application of home care prescribed by your skin care professional.
Iontophoresis is a technique for introducing serums into the skin by mild electric current. Ions convey the electrical current as they enter the skin. The delivered dose depends on the current flowing and its duration.
This technique has been reported useful for the enhancement of transdermal delivery of ionized serums. The skin is a multi- layered organ delimiting the body. It is constituted of several layers and the outmost layer, stratum corneum, is the main barrier to serum transport. The application of electric current, however, is able to increase the penetration of molecules through this barrier.
Galvanic Iontophoresis can be used with:
Oil-controlling and acne complexes or serums
Age fighting and regenerating complexes and serums
Pigment-correcting complexes or serums
Hydrating and nourishing masques
Skin-firming complexes and serums
The main benefits and effects of Galvanic Iontophoresis include:
Tightening and firming of tissues
Constriction of follicles
Decrease in blood flow
Decrease in sensitivity
Reduction of edema and lymph stagnation
Oxygenation of cells
Calms and soothes the skin
Restores critical moisture
Regenerates the skin
Stimulates cell renewal and improves skin vitality
HIGH FREQUENCY $10
FACE MASSAGE $10
EYE TREATMENT $30
EYE TREATMENT $15
ENZYME PEEL $25
TEEN CLEAN FACIAL ~ 45 mins 55.00
Manual & Mechanical Cleansing, Exfoliation, Mask, Moisturise.
EXPRESS 30 mins 65.00
Exfoliates, evens out skin tone & Texture, brightens & lightens the skin making it visibly radiant, inc Mask & serum.
BESPOKE SIGNATURE 60 min 95.00
Customised facial to suit any skin type & condition. This relaxing, yet results driven facial incorporates Manual & Mechanical Cleansing, Enzyme, Mask & Lymph Drainage Massage. Serums, Moisturiser & Sunscreen.
ACNE CONGESTED SKIN 80 mins 105.00
This treatment is designed for those who have a lot of clogging. Our blackhead melting facial!
INFLAMMATORY ACNE + LED + INFUSION 80 mins 115.00
This treatment is designed for those who have adult hormonal acne or a lot of inflammatory lesions.
BRIGHTENING TREATMENT + LED + INFUSION 80 mins 115.00
This treatment is designed for those who have uneven skin tone &
REDNESS RELIEF TREAMENT + LED + INFUSION 90 mins 120.00
This treatment is designed for those who have inflammatory skin conditions. Is designed to bring calmness to the skin & maximum hydration.
DERMAL LIFT FACIAL TREATMENT 90 mins 130.00
+ LED + MICROCURRENT + INFUSION
The Dermal Lift Facial treatment instantly gives radiance and lifts and tones the skin. LED, Microcurrent and infusion. Results are visible after 1 treatment, 6-10 treatments are recommended, spaced no longer than 14 days apart. Client must purchase full Rococco home care system (cleanser, treatment lotion, serum if required and treatment moisturiser).
DERMAL LIFT 60 mins 95.00
The Dermal Lift Facial treatment instantly gives radiance and lifts and tones the skin.
COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY 60 mins 240.00
Needling Consultation redeemed on first treatment 30.00
Medical skin needling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation
treatment designed to improve the appearance of lines and
wrinkles as well as any type of scars.
NB - Skin must be prepped two weeks before your treatment.
NANO INFUSION Full Face 60 min $95
Infusion Stimulates circulation, visibly softens fine lines, improves hydration levels and helps control breakouts.
ANTI-STRESS MASSAGE 15 mins 20.00
SCALP OR FOOT MASSAGE 15.00
INFUSION POWDERS 20.00
OxyGeneo EXFOL & OXYGEN/RF or ULTRASOUND 60.00